Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (#4!)

Happy Tuesday, folks!


Welcome back, folks! There will be reviews up this week as school is finally 'in swing', so keep your eyes peeled!  I'm so excited to be back, talking to students, and adding books to me to-read list.
 
Because of that, here's a teaser of a book that came out today! I received this ARC through Hyperion Teens at ALA Annual. All reviews, comments or critiques are my own and are completely honest and truthful.)

Rose Under Fire is a companion novel to Code Named Verity, which I recommend reading first.

Teaser Tuesday is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading, in which we post a little *non-spoiler* teaser of the book we are currently reading.
 
 


"It had never occurred to me that simply being with a fellow prisoner would make me feel like I was still in prison."


I am still reading Code Named Verity (I know, I know!) but I can't wait to pick this book up!

-Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment