Saturday, June 7, 2014

Teaser Tuesday

Well, I am back from B.E.A. It was crazy, a shit ton of fun, and exhausting. Overall, I had a blast and walked away with a ton of new books. I did not bring the tater-tots, as she ended up getting another ear infection. Go figure. 

Wait, why am I talking about BEA? This is a teaser Tuesday post! I guess I can't get BEA off of my mind!

Without further ado, welcome to TEASER TUESDAYS! 6-2-14 edition!

Teaser Tuesday is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading, in which we post a little *non-spoiler* teaser of the book we are currently reading.

The selection for today is from Miranda Kenneally's new book, Breathe, Annie, Breathe. This is a book I picked up from Sourcebooks at BEA, and while waiting for Miranda to sign it, I devoured the first 40 pages! This looks to be one of my favorites. I don't know if it's because I am new runner myself, or the fact that one boy carries around Disney band-aids, but I am simply adoring this book. 

This book will be released in July, 2014.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16045306-breathe-annie-breathe



Pg:61

"If he'd just respected my wishes about college, he'd still be here."

Trust me, this is one you will want to read!

Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment