I still have a pile of ARCS from ALA 2013. I know, I failed at that. ALA '14 is in two months, and I'm attending BEA in TWO WEEKS! (Ish.)
Without anymore stalling, I am participating in Caffeinated Book Reviewer's Clean Sweep ARC Challenge!
I am late. This started May 1st, and ends at the end of the month. :(
I literally am typing this as soon as I saw the post, so I didn't even scour through my many piles of books to pick out what ARCS I want to read. I literally just picked up a pile in my library, and went:
So, here they are, in no specific order:
1. Yours to Keep by Shannon Stacey
2. The Holloway Series by HelenKay Dimon
3. I Only Have Eyes For You by Bella Andre
4. All the Truth That's in Me by Julie Berry
5. Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
EXCITING! Anyone else interested in joining me?