Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hello out there!

The blog recently had a set back, called life.

Toddlers are NO JOKE!

However, we are back to posting, and with GREAT NEWS!

Jenni will be attending BEA!

<Insert frantic fangirling GIF here!!!!>

This past summer, I attended ALA for the first time and have been trying to scheme a way into attending it again this summer. However it is in Las Vegas, and that is just too long by car, and I'm too cheap to fly AND ship home a bunch of books.

Then a good friend of mine told me about an opportunity to attend BEA this summer. I will be driving, a lot, as my 'hotel' is my mother-in-law who lives 2 hours away. However, I am cheap. ;-)

If you are attending BEA, and would like to meet me and my adorable 1 year old... just contact me!

I will be posting more about BEA in the following two weeks, so make sure to follow the blog to catch all of it!

I might even host an ARC giveaway... who knows? ;-)

Keep calm, UNTIL BEA!

Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment